Monday, December 22, 2008

What We've been up to.

It's been a while since I have posted anything so I thought I'd do a little catching up this morning.
Thanksgiving morning we went to the Cooper's and shot clay pigeons. I enjoyed watching everyone shoot. I tried my luck at a target or two and I can assure you I will not be going on tour anytime soon with the Olympic Skeet Team. It was really sad I think a 5 year old out shot me.
Jim, Christina and I had a nice quiet Thanksgiving dinner (Christina Cooked) at home. I find that the older I get the more I enjoy a quiet holiday alone with my family, at one time I would have been cranky that we where not going anywhere or that no one was coming over to our house.. but these days I find I really enjoy the quiet time. I am looking forward to Grandchildren some day but Today Life is Good!

Seth getting a little help from his dad!


Audrey and her Dad!



Christina's turn!



I don't think Jim missed a target!

No comments: