Monday, December 22, 2008

A Hunting We Will Go!

I hope these pictures do not offend anyone.. We do eat the meat it is not just for sport.
The 1st Monday after Thanksgiving is a big day in our house! It is the 1st day of (Shot Gun) Deer Season!! I think in the 25 years that Jim and I have been married he has missed the Great White Hunt once and that was when he was in Korea. This year Jerry, Mac and Roger come from Louisiana for the week. Jerry, Jim, Mac and Doug each got a deer this year. I know everyone had a wonderful time even if it was Very, Very Cold! I enjoyed spending the week with Patty. I love my Sister in-law she is a wonderful woman and a wonderful friend to me! She has been a blessing in my life. I just wish we lived a little closer so we could visit more often.


Jerry with his Doe.



Jim with his Button Buck!


Doug and his Doe!





The Great Hunters with their Deer!



Mac and Roger



.

No comments: