Monday, March 23, 2009

The Handfasting of Sir Michael Greene & Lady Tina Marie Tutor.


Sir Michael and his Merry Men!

The Bride and her Parents.

Bridal Party

Parents of the Bride (my brother Niel and his wife Pat)

The happy couple and our Beautiful Ayla Adora


Aunt Rhoda and Uncle Jim



This past week Jim and I had the pleasure of attending the wedding of our niece Tina. It was a Medieval theme wedding. Jim and I dressed up in our costumes that we ware to ren festivals. The food was wonderful.. Smoked Turkey legs, a Whole Hog (with a apple in it's mouth) that was roasted to perfection and lots of wonderful vegetables. The bride was beautiful! I'm so glad we where able to be there for their special day. I love you Tina! Be Happy!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

You guys look great! How fun. Thanks for all of your perfect comments on my blog, the last one made me laugh so hard. I had forgotten about the worm cookies. Love you guys!
Tara

Emily said...

Oh my goodness, your niece has the exact same face as Christina. I was confused for a while about who was getting married!

Rine Family said...

Emily, if it had been Christina we would have let you know...Christina is to busy with school to think about a guy..or so she thinks :)